The ProtEX-MAX™ PD8-6363 offers all the functionality of the ProVu PD6363 as a fully FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approved explosion-proof product.
It is specifically designed to display flow rate and total from two (2) pulse output (NPN, PNP, TTL, switch contact, sine wave, etc.) flowmeters.
It displays these signals on a dual-line, 6-digit Sunbright sunlight readable display.
The two display lines can be used to show both flow rates simultaneously, to alternate between the two inputs showing both the flow rate and total of each, or to show the result of math functions performed on the flow rates and totals.
The total overflow feature allows up to 9-digit totals and grand totals to be displayed.
The PD8-6363 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be equipped with four internal relays and a 4-20 mA analog output.
It can be programmed and operated without opening the housing by using the built-in SafeTouch® through-glass buttons or the RS485 serial communication port with free Modbus® protocol.Features
- SunBright Display Standard
- Rate, Total, and Grand Total for Each Input Channel
- Addition, difference, absolute difference, average, multiplication, division, min of A or B, max of A or B, draw, weighted average, and ratio math functions including total and grand total math
- Gate function for rate display of slow pulse rates
- 4-20 mA output option converts the pulse input to an isolated 4-20 mA output
- SafeTouch® through-glass button programming
- Modbus RS-485 serial communications
- Flanges for wall or pipe mounting
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 25 mA transmitter power supply
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro programming software
- ± 0.03 %
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- CSA Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 1 Ex d IIC Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C
- FM Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, T5/T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx d, IIC Gb T5/T6 Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C
- IEC Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- 6-Digit Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 12-36 Vdc
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 10 seconds