Go with the Helios PD2-6000 when you need a large display meter to display the 4-20 ma output from any transmitter you might have.
The PD2-6000 can display that output in six full digits and will also provide the 24 Vdc to power the transmitter.
The PD2-6000's NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.
The PD2-6000 can also be equipped with a 4-20 mA output as well as four relays that can be used for alarming or control applications, including pump alternation control.Features
- Large 1.80ꞌꞌ Dual-line 6-digit Display Readable from Up to 100' Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Dual-scale for Some Level Applications - Single Input
- Isolated 24 Vdc Transmitter Power Dupply
- Signal Input Vonditioning for Flow & Round Horizontal Tanks
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 32-point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-pump Alternation Control
- Four - 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Option
- Onboard USB & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Tare Function
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and meterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Line 1 and line 2 may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT, d r-u, d gross, d nt-g, max/min, max & min, Set Points, units (Line 2 only), or Modbus Input.
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, Modbus registers, or cloning using Copy function
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span Recalibration: All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off. Tare: Tare function zeros out the meter to accommodate for weight of a Container. Tare function can be assigned to a function key, F4 terminal, or a Digital Input.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max or 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65° C
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting
- RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm), Digital I/O
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (W x H x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- Note: Instruments with Light / Horn option installed are not Marked as UL & C-UL
- 3 Years Parts & Labor