The Loop Leader PD689 is an Intrinsically Safe and Non-incendive, loop-powered, 1/8 DIN flow rate/totalizer designed for hazardous process control applications.
The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines into a hazardous area; the meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop.
The PD689 loop-powered rate/totalizer is built in a shallow-depth case with an FM Type 4X front and features loop-powered backlighting and a wide -30 to 65°C operating temperature range.
It doesn't matter if it's indoors or outdoors, in bright sunlight or a dimly lit plant, or in an area that is wet, dirty, hot, or cold, the Loop Leader can go just about anywhere.
The PD689 can be installed in just about any hazardous area environment under the FM, CSA, and ATEX standards.Features
- 4-20 mA Input
- 5-Digit LCD, 0.6" (15.2 mm) High
- Overflow Displays Total up to 8 Digits
- Programmable Alternating Rate/Total Display
- FM Type 4X, IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth Case 3.2" Behind Panel
- 2 V Drop (5.7 V with Backlight)
- Loop-Powered Backlight Standard
- Custom Engineering Units & Bargraph
- Square Root or Programmable Exponent
- Non-Volatile Memory - No Battery Needed
- Maximum & Minimum Display
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 65°C
- Intrinsically Safe & Non-Incendive
- CE, ATEX, FM, and CSA Certified
- Open Collector Alarm or Pulse Output
- HART Protocol Transparent
- ± 0.03 %
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4
- CSA Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC, T-Code = T4. Non-Incendive: Suitable for use in Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class II, Div. 2, Groups FG, Cla
- FM Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC, T-Code = T4. Non-Incendive: Suitable for use in Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class II, Div. 2, Groups FG, Clas
- 0.60” High
- 5-Digit LCD
- 4-20 mA
- 1/8” DIN
- -20° to 65° C (-4° to 149° F)
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 4.5 In/Lbs
- 2.5 seconds
- 2.0 V, Max.
- 5.7 V, Max.