Images are representations only.
The MINIMUX® II PD138 is a microprocessor-based, eight-channel analog input scanner/multiplexer and annunciator that provides low-cost automatic switching for multi-point display and alarm systems.
It can automatically switch up to eight inputs to another device such as a digital panel meter, controller, or PLC.
Signal switching is done via reed relays making the PD138 ideal for switching thermocouples, RTDs, control loops, and AC/DC signals.
They feature rugged NEMA 4X/IP65 fronts and a wide operating temperature range.
They can be programmed for many common ISA alarm sequences including first out indication and they provide alarm signaling through front panel LEDs and a build in 85 dB horn.
Custom printed message labels availableFeatures
- 8 Inputs per Unit, Eliminates Need for 7 Displays
- Unlimited Number of Units per System
- Free Custom Message Labels
- Thermocouples, RTDs, Process, AC & DC Inputs
- Adjustable Dwell Time for Each Channel
- Independent Alarm Input for Each Channel
- First-out Alarm Indication
- Alarms Indicated by LEDs, Built-in Horn, and Relay
- Built-in 85 dB Horn with Silence Pushbutton
- Stop-on-alarmed Channel - Field Select
- Non-interruptible 4-20 mA Inputs
- Sunlight Readable Indication
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Enclosure
- -40 to 65°C Operating Temperature Range
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 10 W
- 115 Vac
- 12-24 Vdc
- 230 Vac
- 0.2 ohms
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)