The PDA10 is a wireless surveying tool kit which is intended to be used in conjunction with PDW30 or PDW90 wireless products.
The surveying tool kit comes with two units: a handheld unit and a target unit.
Use the pair prior to wireless system installation to demonstrate signal strength throughout the facility or between intended installation locations.
The handheld unit may be used standalone after installation in order to determine received signal strength from all of the devices in order to determine new field unit locations or to troubleshoot connectivity issues.Features
- Convenient, Portable Handheld Unit and Target Unit
- 32-Character Dual-Line Alphanumeric Dot Matrix LCD with Backlight
- Buttons for Cycling Through Network IDs, Repeaters, and Field Units
- Carrying Case with Instructions and includes CD
- Manual Inside
- 32-Character Dual-Line Alphanumeric Dot Matrix LCD with Backlight (4.68 mm x 2.21 mm characters)
- Two AA Batteries
- 900 MHz
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- 500 ft (152.4 m) indoor, 1 mi (1.61 km) outdoor (Line-of-sight)
- 24 dBm (250 mW)
- -101 dBm
- 3 Years