Images are representations only.
The Loop Leader PD6622 and PD6624 are loop-powered, 1/8 DIN flow rate/totalizers designed for demanding process control applications.
The four front panel buttons make setup and programming of the meter simple and intuitive.
A dual-line display featuring five digits on the top line and eight digits on the bottom line, preprogrammed engineering units, and optional bar graph display: PD6624 provide a clear and attractive presentation of the process.
The units of measure can be changed as needed: e.g. gal/second to liters/second, without the need to re-scale the meter.Features
- Loop-powered Rate/Totalizer
- Loop-powered Backlight with Red Backlight for Alarm Conditions
- Display Rate and Total Simultaneously
- Total Display Includes Commas for More Intuitive Readings
- 1.5 Volt drop - 4.5 Volt drop with Backlight
- IP65 Front
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75° C / -40° to 167° F
- Five Digit Top Line
- Alphanumeric Tag Names
- Total, Grand Total, or Non-resettable Grand Total
- Up to 13-digit Total and Grand Total
- Dual Line Display
- 1/8 DIN Shallow Depth Case
- Optional Loop-powered Solid State Relays
- Optional 4-20 mA Analog Output
- Open Collector Output Standard
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: ± 0.05 % of Full Scale ± 0.001 mA
- Process Input (Square Root & Programmable Exponent): 10 to 100 % of Full Scale
- Process Input: ± 0.02 % of Span ± 1 Count
- Open Collector Output, Solid State Relay (Alarm Deadband): 0 to 100 % of Full Scale, User Programmable
- Open Collector Output, Solid State Rely: User Programmable for High/Low Alarm
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: Factory Calibrated 4-20 mA
- Recalibration is Recommended at Least Every 12 Months
- Open Collector Output, Solid State Relay (On & Off Time Delay): 0 to 9,999 seconds
- 14-Segment Alphanumeric Characters
- Bottom: 0.4” (10.2 mm)
- Bottom: 8-Digits (-9,999,999 to 99,999,999)
- Process Input (Display Range): -9,999 to 99,999 on Top Line
- Process Input (Display Range): -9,999,999 to 99,999,999 on Bottom Line
- Top: 0.7” (17.8 mm)
- Top: 5-Digits (-9,999 to 99,999)
- Removable Screw Terminals Accept 12 to 22 AWG Wire
- DI Digital Input Contacts: Normally Open
- Open Collector Output: Two NPN, Isolated Open Collector, 30 Vdc at 90 mA - Max.
- Solid State Relay (Resistive Load): 250 Vac/dc at 1 A
- Buttons: Black
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- Noryl Polyphenylene Ether
- Polystyrene Blend (PPE PS) Resin
- Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- Open Collector Output (Pulse Output Frequency): 250 Hz, Max.
- Process Input: Linear
- Process Input: Programmable Exponent
- Process Input: Square Root
- Silicone Rubber
- 0 to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- DI Digital Input Contact: 2.1 Vdc
- DI Digital Input Logic High: 2.4-30 Vdc, Max.
- DI Digital Input Logic Low: 0-0.9 Vdc
- Process Input (Scaling & Display Range): 4-20 mA
- Process Input Overload: over Current Protection to 1 A, Max.
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 500 V
- Open Collector Output (Pulse Output Factor): 0.000001 to 999,999.9
- Solid State Relay (Inductive Load): 1/10 hp at 125/250 Vac/dc
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 10 to 750 ohms at 24 Vdc
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 100 to 1,100 ohms at 30 Vdc
Materials of Construction
- Buttons: Silicone Rubber
- Faceplate: Lexan Polycarbonate (PC) Film
- 1/8” DIN Panel
- Two Panel Mount Bracket
- Environmental: -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (Disable): High Impedance State < 1 mA
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (Scaling Range): 1-23 mA
- Analog Output: 4-20 mA
- Noise Filter Bypass: 0.1 to 99.9 % of Full Scale
- Noise Filter: 1 to 16 seconds
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (External Loop Power Supply): 7-30 Vdc, Max.
- Front Panel
- Open Collector Output (Pulse Width): 2 milliseconds, 50 % Duty Cycle
- Process Input (Scaling Range): -999,999.9 to 999,999.9
- Process Input (Equivalent Resistance with Backlight Off): 75 ohms at 20 mA
- Process Input (Equivalent Resistance with Backlight On): 225 ohms at 20 mA
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 0.5 µA/°C, Max.
- Process Input: 25 ppm/°C from -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F) Ambient
- Tightening Torque (Mounting Screws): 0.9 Nm (8 In/Lbs) - Max.
- Tightening Torque (Screw Terminal Connectors): 0.5 Nm (4.5 In/Lbs)
- Display Update Rate [Ambient > -10° C (14° F)]: 1 Update / 1 second
- Display Update Rate [Ambient > -20° C (-4° F)]: 1 Update / 2 seconds
- Display Update Rate [Ambient -40° C (-40° F)]: 1 Update / 10 seconds
- Process Input (with Backlight): 4.5 V, Max.
- Process Input (without Backlight): 1.5 V, Max.