IME Model 7100 Series Junction Boxes are designed to accommodate circuit boards and devices having a maximum diameter of 4.0" (100 mm). Specifically designed for explosion proof applications, the housing is available in either a die-cast Copper-Free Aluminum (NEMA 4X) version or investment casted 316 stainless steel to withstand applications where aggressive atmospheres prevail.
The housing can be ordered with either a tempered glass cover or solid cover. There is a wide choice of conduit and instrument entries.
- Explosion proof certified
- NEMA 4X and IP68 construction
- Choice of 316 stainless steel and copper-free aluminum
- Choice of tempered glass cover or blind cover
- Wide selection of conduit sizes
- option for a customize stainless steel nameplates
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.