Images are representations only.
The Helios can be provided with an optional light(s) with built-in 85 dB horn that comes mounted and wired to the instrument or as separate items to be mounted as the user desires.
Meter is sold separately.
The MOD-PD2LH can be powered from the Helios’s 200 mA transmitter power supply with enough power left over to drive most transmitters.
The Light / Horn and Reset Button do not affect the Helios’s NEMA 4X rating, but do void its UL approval.
(Note: The Light / Horn accessory is powered from the 200 mA transmitter power supply, so when this is installed, the meter’s transmitter power is downgraded from 200 mA. See Transmitter Power Supply specification for details.)
- Light with Horn Mounted & Wired to Helios
- Single Lights Available in Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, or White
- Units with One of Five User Selectable Lights Available
- Units with Three Layered Lights Available
- Light / Horn Powered Directly from Helios
- Light / Horn / Reset Button Mounted and Pre-Wired to Helios
- Light / Horn Programmable for Variety of Reset Functions, Including:
- Silence Horn at Any Time
- Light Stays on Until Alarm Clears
- Light Can Be Wired to Flash (Not Available on MOD-PD2LH5CB1) or Stay Steady On
- IP 65 Rated
- 85 dB Horn
- Operates from -5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F)
Recommended for These Helios Models
- When ordered on other Helios Models user may need to re-wire Light and Horn accessory.
- MOD-PD2LHRB1: Red
- MOD-PD2LHGB1: Green
- MOD-PD2LHYB1: Yellow
- MOD-PD2LHBB1: Blue
- MOD-PD2LHWB1: White
- MOD-PD2LH5CB1: User selectable: red, green, yellow, blue, or white
- MOD-PD2LH3LCB1-RYG: 1 layer each of red, yellow, green (consult factory for other colors available).
- Can be wired to flash (not available on MOD-PD2LH5CB1) or stay steady on
- 85 dB
- IP 65
Light / Horn Independence
- Light and horn can be controlled via separate relays
- When mounted remote: 24 VDC
- No additional power required when installed in Helios
Transmitter Power Supply (Downgraded From)
- 200 mA
Downgraded by (MOD-PD2LH & MOD-PD2LH5CB1)
- Red: 17 mA
- Green: 15 mA
- Yellow: 23 mA
- Blue: 15 mA
- White: 42 mA
- Horn: 20 mA
Downgraded by (MOD-PD2LH3LCB1-RYG)
- Red: 34 mA
- Green: 29 mA
- Horn: 38 mA
- Yellow: 33 mA
Reset / Silence Button
- NEMA 4X; mounted and wired to F4 terminal on Helios
Light / Horn Mounting Connection
- Light / Horn: 0.875" (22 mm)
- Reset Button: 0.630" (16 mm)
- 3.28 feet (1 meter)
Approvals & Certifications
- Installation of the Light / Horn accessory voids the Helios’s UL approval.
- Helios’s NEMA 4X rating is not affected.
Operating Temperature Range
- -40 to 40° C (-40 to 104° F)