Images are representations only.
The high pressure 80Kw type XWJ hydraulic pump is specifically designed for water-based fluids.
Separation of the lubricating oil and the pumped fluid is achieved by the installation of a cavity between the cylinder block and the case.
Bypass from the pistons is collected in this cavity and returned to the inlet side of the pump.
The XWJ pump incorporates six axial pistons actuated by a single rotating swash plate.Features
- Ultra Compact for given pressure and flow rates
- Flow/pressure combinations within 80 kW range - up to 187 l/m or up to 690 bar
- All externally exposed components are 316 stainless steel
- No external lubrication or cooling systems
- 2-1/2” BSP Female
- 2” BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1” Female Medium Pressure