Images are representations only.
The PDA1485 converts the serial output of the ProVu meter to balanced, full or half-duplex RS-485 signals.
The PDA1485 has a removable screw terminal connector for the RS-485 terminals which includes Transmit Data (DO) and (/DO), Receive Data (DI) and (/DI), and Signal Ground. The adapter is provided by the ProVu meter M-Link connection.
The PDA1485 has three diagnostic LEDs: a Power (P) LED to show when the adapter is powered properly, a Transmit Data (TX) LED to show when the adapter is sending data out from the PC side, and a Receive Data (RX) LED to show when the adapter is receiving data from the ProVu meter.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
PRECISION DIGITAL ProVu RS-485 Serial Adapter View More
Product Type: ProVu RS-485 Serial Adapter
Warranty: 1 year
Accessory to: PD6000 PD6001 PD6060 PD6100
PD6200 PD6210 PD6262 PD6300 PD6310
PD6310-WM PD6363 PD6400 PD7000
2 - 4 weeks
- Removable screw terminal connector and RJ45 (adapter to meter)
- 6’ (1.8 m) standard Cat5e cable provided with adapter
- Adapter to to ProVu meter: 6’ (1.8 m) max, Adapter to computer: 3,937’ (1,200 m) max
- Powered by ProVu meter M-Link connection
- Separate LEDs for Power (P), Transmit (TX), and Receive (RX)