Images are representations only.
The PD765 Trident digital panel meter is one of the most versatile digital panel meters on the market and will satisfy a wide variety of process applications.
The Trident can be field programmed to accept process voltage (0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc) and current (4-20 mA) inputs, 100 Ohm RTDs, and the four most common thermocouples.
It is housed in a shallow-depth, 1/8" DIN enclosure that features a NEMA 4X front panel and convenient mounting hardware.
There are two power options for the Trident: 85-265 Vac or 12-36 Vdc and it can provide 24 Vdc to power the transmitter if needed.
Programming and setup can be performed with the four front panel pushbuttons, free MeterView software, or using the Copy function.Features
- 1/8 DIN Digital Panel Meter with NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- 4-20 mA, ± 10 V, TC & RTD Field Selectable Inputs
- 4-Digit Display, 0.56" (14.2 mm) or 1.20" (30.5 mm)
- Shallow Depth Case Extends Only 3.6" (91.4 mm) Behind Panel
- 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- 2 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Free PC-Based MeterView Programming & Monitoring Software • No Assembly Required
- Sunlight Readable Display
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65°C (-40 to 150°F)
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; UL 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- Input Power Options: 85-265 VAC or 12-36 VDC
- Duplex Pump Controller with Alternation Capability
- External Contacts for Remote Button Operation (Trident X2 Only)
- USB, RS-232, & RS-485 Serial Communication Adapters Options
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Copy Meter Settings to Other Trident Meters
- Max/Min Display
- High & Low Alarms with Multiple Reset Actions
- Light / Horn & Reset Button Accessory for Trident X2
- Control Station Accessory For Remote Operation of Trident X2
- 3-Year Warranty
Approvals & Certifications
Cold Junction Reference
- 0.56” Red LED
- 4-Digit LED
- Terminal Block for 12 to 22 AWG Wire
- NEMA 4X / IP66
- 4-20 mA
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F)
- 20 W, Max.
- 50/60 Hz
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- Certified LabView Driver Available
- Cloning Using Copy Function
- Four Front Panel Buttons
- Modbus Registers
- PC with MeterView or LabView Software