The PD675 meter is a 4 1/2 digit, loop-powered meter enclosed in an impact-resistant polycarbonate body, which can display numbers up to 19,999 with 1 count resolution.
Options include open collector high-level alarm output and square root extraction. The PD675 has a wide -20 to 65°C operating temperature range, is FM approved and CSA certified, and is approved Non-incendive.
Calibration is a quick two-step process involving the adjustment of only two non-interacting potentiometers.Features
- 4½ Digit 0.7" (17.8 mm) LCD, 19999
- FM Approved & CSA Certified
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate body
- Operates from -20 to 65°C
- Easy to Calibrate
- ± 0.05 %
Approvals & Certifications
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant PolyCarbonate Body
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA at 24 Vdc, Max.
- -20° to 65° C (-4° to 149° F)
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 2.5 seconds
- 5.2 Vdc at 20 mA