The ProtEX-Pro PD6800 is one of Precision Digital's most advanced and feature-packed explosion-proof, loop-powered indicators.
The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines into a hazardous area.
Like all ProtEX products, the PD6800 carries FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approvals for use in hazardous areas.
It features a dual-line display that can be easily scaled in the field for any 4-20 mA analog input.
The display has a five digit upper display, a seven alpha-numeric character lower display, and is available with a twenty-segment bar graph for level applications.
Two features that really make the PD6800 stand out are its wide viewing angle display and SafeTouch® through-glass buttons.
These buttons allow the PD6800 to be programmed and operated through the glass, thus eliminating the need to remove the cover in a hazardous area.Features
- 4-20 mA Input Loop-Powered
- Modern, Sleek and Practical Enclosure
- 5-Digit, 0.7" / 17.8 mm Upper Display
- 7 Alphanumeric Character, 0.4" / 10.2 mm Lower Display
- SafeTouch® Through-Glass Button Programming
- Password Protection
- 32-Point , Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Loop or External DC-Powered Backlight Standard
- 3.0 V Drop / 6.0 V with Backlight
- Explosion-proof, IP68, NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Operates from -40 to 75°C
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD. Ex d IIC T6 Gb. Ex Tb IIIC T85° C Db
- CSA, Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div. 1, T6. Class I, Zone 1, Ex d IIC T6
- FM, Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div. 1, T6. Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T6 Gb. Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T85° C
- IEC, Ex d IIC T6 Gb. Ex Tb IIIC T85° C Db
- 3/4” NPT
- 5-Digits - Upper Display
- 7 Alphanumeric Character - Lower Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- Explosion-proof Die Cast Aluminum with Glass Window
- NEMA 4X
- Programmable Exponent
- Square Root
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- 0.2 W
- 0.25 W
- 0.5 W
- 0.75 W
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 9-36 Vdc
- 3.0 Vdc at 20 mA without Loop-Powered Backlight
- 6.0 Vdc at 20 mA with Loop-Powered Backlight