Go with the Helios PD2-6080 when you have multiple: up to 16, Modbus registers you want to display on a single large display meter.
The PD2-6080 can also accept two 4-20 mA signals.
The PD2-6080 can be programmed as a Modbus RTU Master, Slave or Snooper allowing it to work in just about any Modbus application.
Typically, the upper line displays the PV and the lower line displays the tag.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual-line 6-digit Display
- Readable from up to 100' - 30 Meters Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Rated Field Mountable Enclosure
- Operating Temperature Range of -40° to 65° C / -40° to 150° F
- Modbus RTU Master, Slave, or Snooper Mode
- Poll and Display Up to 16 Process Variables
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Minimum, Maximum, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and Scanview
Input / Output
- Modbus RTU over RS-485, Two analog Inputs (4-20 mA, ± 10 V)
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and ScanView Software, or Modbus registers
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Password Restrict Modifications
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
Tightening Torque: Removable Screw Terminals
- Digital I/O and RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D) Weight: 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- USB Port
- Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows® 7 32/64-Bit, Windows® 10 32/64-Bit
- USB A Male to Micro-B Cable