Payment shall be in the currency stated on Telematics' quotation (if provided) and invoice. In the event Customer has credit terms with Telematic, and where an order contains multiple quantities of Products, each Product will be invoiced when shipped.
Telematic accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfers and cheques. Wire transfers are acceptable for Customers with credit terms. Orders are subject to customs duties and/or brokerage fees. Telematic requires full payment prior to shipment, unless credit terms have been expressly granted.
If a credit card is being used for a transaction, Telematic may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing normally occurs at the time of or shortly after your order transaction is processed. Credit cards are charged for the full order amount at the time of the order confirmation. When making purchases, credits are used first; your credit card or your account, if applicable, is then charged for any remaining balance. Credit card payments may incur a processing fee of 2.5% (inclusive of taxes) of the total payment amount.
The Telematic Online Store accepts a variety of payment methods.
Troubleshooting credit card payment errors
- For new or recently reissued cards, the card needs to be activated first.
- Check that the card details entered are correct, the card type (VISA, MasterCard, American Express), card number and the expiration date.
- Remove any dashes or spaces for the card number.
- If you do not have sufficient credit limit, please check with your card issuer.
- If everything seems to be correct, contact your card issuer. Your card issuer may need to verify with you before they authorize your purchase.
When Telematic Charges Your Account
Telematic charges your credit card once your order is confirmed.
If you cancel your order before it has been billed, any authorizations placed on your credit card account can take up to 30 days to reverse, depending on the credit card issuer. Contact your financial institution for their specific timeframes.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card payments may incur a processing fee of 2.5% (inclusive of taxes) of the total payment amount.
Why was my credit card payment not processed?
- There may be a credit limit on your account
- The incorrect card type, number or expiry date was accidentally selected when placing the order
- There were dashes or spaces in the account number that could not be recognised
- Your bank requires verification from you before authorizing the purchase
- Your card may be recently issued and has not yet been activated
Check or Money Order
To pay for your purchase using a Check or Money Order:
- Place your order with a Telematic Representative by phone.
- 1 403 253-7939
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order, including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the Telematic Representative.
- Confirm that your check is for the full amount of the order. It is not possible to combine a check/money order with another form of payment for one order.
- Make the check payable to Telematic Controls Inc., and include your web order number or a copy of your order.
To pay for your purchase using a Direct Deposit:
Note: Please allow two (2) business days for Telematic to receive your payment and start processing your order.
- Place your order with a Telematic Representative by phone on 1 403 253-7939
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the Telematic Representative.
- Have your bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order using the routing information below.
- Reference your web order number with your payment.
- Scan a copy of your deposit slip and email the attachment to the following email address: Receipts@telematic.com
Telematic Account Details
Telematic Controls Inc. c/o Royal Bank of Canada
Routing Transit (ABA) Number:
Account Number ( USD $): 4034856
Account Number ( CAD $): 1268150
Account Type: Lockbox
Telematic Credit Account
A Telematic Credit Account is a great option if you are looking to purchase Telematic products and would like to have credit terms of Net 30 Days with us.
How it works
1. Download a Credit Application, complete it, and fax or email it to us.
2. Application Response
We will email you with the outcome of your application.
3. Place order, using your Telematic Credit Account Number
If you are approved, your Telematic Credit Account number will be sent to you.
You will then be contacted by Telematic within 2 business hours (Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST) to place your order.
Important: If you choose to apply for Credit Terms, the delivery date in cart and checkout may not apply. Your delivery date may be later due to the time required to process your financing application. When your application is approved, you will receive an email notification with the updated delivery date.
Can I Change My Payment Method?
The payment method for an order cannot be amended once the order has been submitted to Telematic. To choose an alternative payment method, you will need to cancel your existing order and place a new order with your preferred payment method. Please note that when cancelling credit card orders, it can take up to five (5) business days for the payment authorization to be removed by your credit card company.
Are My Account Details Secure?
The security of Telematic Store servers is closely monitored to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of credit card numbers and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. The Telematic Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) industry standard.
When will I be invoiced for my order?
When your order is placed, Telematic will send you an invoice reflecting the cost of your order. If you ordered more than one item and they ship at different times, there may be multiple invoices.
Can I change my billing address?
Your billing address is the registered address that your credit card company holds. Please ensure that your billing address is correct at the time of placing your order. Once your order has been accepted by Telematic your billing address cannot be changed as it would have already been authorized by your credit card company.
Credit Account Terms
Telematic extends a line of credit or credit terms to qualified business Customers. To be considered, your business must meet the following minimum requirements: 1) Your Company has been in business for a minimum of 6 months; 2) You have a business checking account; and 3) You have at least three positive trade credit references. Please fill in the Credit Application form if you want to apply for a Line of Credit.
Payment Methods for Accounts
Telematic accepts payment by: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), and Wire Transfer
If your business, institution or government agency wishes to pay by check, you must first have an account with Telematic. An approved Credit Application must be on file with Telematic. Once approved, checks will be accepted as a payment option.
Letters of Credit
Payment may be made by irrevocable confirmed L/C provided that the total invoice value of the export order is more than US$5,000.00. Multi-line L/C orders must allow for two partial shipments and be valid for a period of at least one hundred fifty (150) days. L/C fees will be charged to Customers account.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. We do not accept debit cards. We accept up to two credit cards for a single order; however the credit card holder’s address must be the same as the billing address when purchasing Products. Please note – while we will seek to obtain an immediate authorization from your card issuer to reserve funds for your purchase, we will only charge your card once the order has been shipped.
Electronic Funds Transfer - EFT
Telematic prefers to receive account payments electronically. With our EFT Payment Plan, Telematic emails you an invoice notifying you of the funds being due as per your account terms; your bank transfers the amount of the invoice from your checking account to the specified Telematic account. Each payment is shown on your monthly bank statement. At Telematic we sincerely appreciate working with corporations that endeavor to reduce the amount of paper-based transactions.
Telematic accepts bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment. If you would like to use a wire transfer to pay for your order, please perform the following steps:
1. Order your Telematic Product by e-mail, fax, mail, courier or phone.
2. Determine the total amount of the invoice including any applicable taxes and shipping charges.
3. Instruct your bank to electronically transfer the total invoice amount or your order (please have the bank reference your name and Telematic order number).
Payment terms are subject to Telematic credit approval. Payment is due thirty (30) days from Telematics' invoice date. Telematic may change credit or payment terms at any time when, in Telematics' opinion, Customer’s financial condition, previous payment record, or the nature of Customer’s relationship with Telematic so warrants. Telematic may discontinue performance if Customer fails to pay any sum due, or fails to perform under this or any other Telematic agreement if, after ten (10) days written notice, the failure has not been cured.