The content on the Service includes photos, text (such as comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks, or logos), interactive features, software, metrics, and other materials whether provided by you, Yodify or a third-party (collectively, "Content”).
Content is the responsibility of the person or entity that provides it to the Service. Yodify is under no obligation to host or serve Content. If you see any Content you believe does not comply with this Agreement, including by violating the law, you can report it to us.
You can use parts of the Service, such as browsing and searching for Content, without having a Yodify account. However, you do need a Yodify account to use some features. With a Yodify account, you may be able to like products, brands, create your own Yodify Store on the Yodify Marketplace, and more.
Creating a Yodify Catalog or Store will give you access to additional features and functions, such as marketing your company and products.
To protect your Yodify account, keep your password confidential. You should not reuse your Yodify account password on third-party applications.
We will process any content uploaded by you to the Service in accordance with the Yodify Data Processing Terms..
Permissions and Restrictions
You may access and use the Service as made available to you, as long as you comply with this Agreement and applicable law.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:
1. access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as expressly authorized by the Service; or (b) with prior written permission from Yodify and, if applicable, the respective rights holders;
2. circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage with, or otherwise interfere with any part of the Service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of Content or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content;
3. access the Service using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except (a) in the case of public search engines, in accordance with Yodify’s robots.txt file; or (b) with Yodify’s prior written permission;
4. collect or harvest any information that might identify a person (for example, usernames), unless permitted by that person or allowed under section (3) above;
5. use the Service to distribute unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other unwanted or mass solicitations;
6. cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a product’s or companies views, likes, or dislikes, or otherwise manipulate metrics in any manner;
7. misuse any reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeals process, including by making groundless, vexatious, or frivolous submissions;
8. run contests on or through the Service;
9. use the Service to (a) sell any advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on, around, or within the Service or Content, other than those allowed in the Advertising on Yodify policies (such as compliant product placements);
Using the Service does not give you ownership of or rights to any aspect of the Service, including user names or any other Content posted by others or Yodify.
Yodify is constantly changing and improving the Service. We may also need to alter or discontinue the Service, or any part of it, in order to make performance or security improvements, change functionality and features, make changes to comply with law, or prevent illegal activities on or abuse of our systems. These changes may affect all users, some users or even an individual user. Whenever reasonably possible, we will provide notice when we discontinue or make material changes to our Service that will have an adverse impact on the use of our Service. However, you understand and agree that there will be times when we make such changes without notice, such as where we feel we need to take action to improve the security and operability of our Service, prevent abuse, or comply with legal requirements.