Images are representations only.
The model PG43SA-C diaphragm pressure gauge has been specifically designed for the requirements of sanitary applications.Features
- Compact, robust, easily cleanable design (patent applied for, among others European Patent No. DE 102008042455).
- Dry measuring cell, no transmission fluid.
- Flush, welded diaphragm.
- Suitable for SIP and CIP.
- Large selection of process connections.
Nominal Size in mm
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x Full Scale Value
- Steady: 3/4 x Full Scale Value
- See tables from page 4
- 5x Full Scale Value, Max. 40 bar or Max. Pressure rating (PN) of the process Connection
- -1 bar
- CIP and SIP: 150° C Continuously for Wetted Parts
- Medium: -20° to +150° C
- Ambient: -20° to +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.8 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- IP66 per IEC/EN 60529
- others on Request
- NEUMO BioControl®
- Milk thread Fitting per DIN 11851
- Aseptic Connection per DIN 11864-1 /-3
- Clamp Connection per DIN 32676 / ISO 2852
- Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L), UNS S31603, Centre Back Mount
- NiCr Alloy 2.4668 (Inconel 718), UNS N07718
- Diaphragm Element, welded to the process Connection,
Surface Roughness of Wetted Parts
- Option: Electropolished, Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin), per ASME BPE SF4, weld seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
- seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
- Option: Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin), weld
- Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin) per ASME BPE SF3
Level of Cleanliness of Wetted Parts
- ASTM G93 Level C / ISO 15001 (Residual Content of non-volatile Hydrocarbons ≤ 66 mg/m²)
- Copper Alloy
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Aluminium, Black
- Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Surface roughness Ra ≤ 0.8 µm
- Polysulfone, High-Temperature resistant
- Process industry: Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, cosmetic manufacturing, food industry, especially tank and vessel construction
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience