Images are representations only.
The EX200C is an essential component in the control of electro-hydraulic actuators providing an accurate and flexible positioning system. Suitable for Zone 1 or Zone 2 installation. The EX200C is mounted within a EXD2010 316L Stainless Steel Exd enclosure, close coupled to a 316L Stainless Steel Exe terminal enclosure for ease of cable connection.
- Rated for Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Simple 2 step calibration
- 4-20mA command signal
- Voltage or Current feedback signal
- Ideal for OEM use
- No requirement for Barrier Cable Glands
- Selectable solenoid drive sense for failsafe operation
- Selectable default operation on signal break
- Signal fail solenoid output
- Fault output
- Hydraulic pump control, on-demand or pressure
- External fault contact monitoring
- Selectable interlock between signal fail and fault outputs