Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 4100 (normally closed) and 4105 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action. A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves.
- Working Pressure: 517 bar (7,500 psi) max
- Pilot Pressure: 76.0 to 517 bar (1,100 to 7,500 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 3/8" NPTF
- Connections - Pilot: 1/4" NPTF
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 54 litres/min (12 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: -20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)