Images are representations only.
Wherever the process pressure has to be indicated locally and, at the same time, a signal transmission to the central control or remote centre is desired, the model PGT43 intelliGAUGE® (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used.
The model PGT43 is based upon a model 43x.30 high-quality, stainless steel safety pressure gauge with a nominal size of 100 or 160. The pressure measuring instrument is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-3.
The intelliGAUGE model PGT43 fulfils all safety-related requirements of the relevant standards and regulations for the on-site display of the working pressure of pressure vessels. The robust diaphragm measuring system produces a pointer rotation proportional to the pressure.Features
- No configuration necessary due to “plug-and-play”.
- Signal transmission per NAMUR.
- Measuring ranges from 0 ... 16 mbar.
- Easy-to-read Analog display with nominal size 100 or 160.
- Safety pressure gauge S3 per EN 837-3.
Certifications & Approvals
- Stainless steel 316L
- NiCr alloy (Inconel)
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Laminated safety glass
- Silicone oil
- G 1/2" B
- 1/2" NPT
- M20 X 1.5
- Flange DN25, DN50, PN40
- Flange 1'', 2" Class 150 RF
- 100, 160 mm
- Class 1.6, 1.0
- 0 to 250 mbar
- 0 to 25 bar
- Acquisition and display of processes
- Output signals 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V for the transmission of process values to the control room
- For measuring points with increased overload
- Easy-to-read, analogue on-site display needing no external power
- Safety-related applications