Images are representations only.
The CC701 charge converter is a solid state, in-line device which converts the charge output of a high impedance piezoelectric vibration sensor to a low impedance voltage signal. It incorporates an overload protection circuit and the low noise Piezofet® amplifier. The CC701 yields a strong signal, immune to cable motion noise. It is compatible with standard signal readout equipment such as monitors, voltmeters, analyzers, etc. Long cables can be driven without signal loss.
The CC701 charge converter is powered by the constant current source of a Wilcoxon power unit/amplifier (models P702, P703B, P704B, PR710 or PR712), or it can be supplied from an external constant current supply of 18-30 Vdc, capable of delivering from 2-10 mA (a 4 mA constant current diode is recommended).Features
- Overload protection
- Strong voltage signal
- Immune to cable motion noise
- Compatible with standard signal readout equipment
- Allowable Source Capacitance, Max.
- Electrical Noise, Nominal [Source Capacitance (Transducer + Cable)]: 500 to 5,000 PF
- Overload Protection
- Signal Input: Microdot Connector 10-32
- Signal Output: BNC Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- Frequency Response (± 5 %): 10 to 25,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 0.5 Hz
- Electrical Noise, Nominal (Broadband: 2.5 Hz to 25 kHz): 5 to 10 µV
- Electrical Noise, Nominal (Spectral: 1,000 Hz): 0.04 to 0.07 µV/√Hz
- Electrical Noise, Nominal (Spectral: 10 Hz): 0.50 µV/√Hz
- Electrical Noise, Nominal (Spectral: 10,000 Hz): 0.02 to 0.05 µV/√Hz
- Electrical Noise, Nominal (Spectral: 100 Hz): 0.06 to 0.15 µV/√Hz
- < 1 %
- Output Impedance (Depending on Source Capacitance): 25 to 150 ohms
- 18-30 Vdc
- 2-10 mA
- Sensitivity, ± 5 %: 1 mV/pC
- -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F)
- Bias Output Voltage, Nominal: 10 Vdc
- Output Voltage, Max.