Images are representations only.
The Rotork Fairchild Automatic Drain Filter Series is designed for use in systems that require clean, oil-free air.
This series consists of a particulate filter and two coalescing filters with automatic drains. You can easily replace all filter elements.
Automatic Drain Filters are highly effective in removing oil and liquid-borne particulate matter.
These units are recommended for use when clean air or inert gas environments are required in laboratory air, process control, instrument and compressed air systems.Features
- Pre-filters remove water and dirt particles from air lines up to a maximum size of 5 microns
- Coalescing filters are available in 0.3 micron and 0.01 micron sizes to remove 99.9% of oil mist
- Maximum operating pressure of 150 psig
- Differential pressure automatic drain provided on 1/4" port, 5-micron pre-filter. float type automatic drain provided on all others
- Easily replaceable filter element saves service time
- Die cast aluminum or zinc body with polycarbonate bowl and metal guard assures safety and durability
Ambient Temperature Range
- -5° to 60° C (23° to 140° F)
- Synthetic Fiber & Polyurethane Foam
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Die Cast Zinc
- 0.01 micron
- 0.3 micron
- 5 microns
Materials of Construction
- Polycarbonate with Metal Guard - Bowl
- Mounting Bracket
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 1/4" NPT Female
- 3/8" NPT Female
- bar: 1 to 10
- kPa: 100 to 1,000
- psig: 15 to 150