The COACH-II, is a new generation of electronic data logging, monitoring and management system for overhead travelling cranes (EOT); adaptable to other types of crane. It is designed to optimize the maintenance with full knowledge of mechanical stress during use. It can be used as a ìflight recorderî tracing the history of all recent movements.
- Hourly recording on a duration of 25 years of:
- Upward (ascent), downward (descent), long travel (translatory) and short travel (trolley direction)
- Number of inching
- Lifted loads spectrum and overloads
- Recording of sequences of recent movements (6 months)
- SWP (Safe Working Period) calculation
- Display on front color touch screen: (Lifted load, movements, SWP, alarms, temperatures, etc.)
- Alarm's detection and management (overloads, SWP, etc.) with activation of a relay
- Detection of wire break of the analog input
- Protection against overvoltage and reverse polarity at the analog input
- Coach-II Programming and data retrieval via the USB stick or via Ethernet (option)
- COACH-II is supplied with the COACH-VIEW (configuration and analysis data by visualizing by means of graphs and tables)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.