The Triac KE Series electric actuators are the perfect match for resilient or high-performance butterfly valves and dampers because of the self-locking worm drive.
The KE Series actuators are used to control rotary valves, such as butterfly valves, ball valves, plug valves, etc. Widely used in applications such as petroleum, chemical, water treatment, ship, paper, power stations, heating supply, building automation, light industry etc.
- Convex lens visual position indicator makes it easier to observe without water collecting on the surface of the indicator
- Anti-condensation heater and thermostat
- Two auxiliary limit switches
- Self-locking gear train
- Manual override with wrench
- Available motor voltages: 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc, 120 Vac & 220 Vac
- Optional 4-20 mA & 0-10 Vdc proportional control
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.