Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 4111 (normally closed) and 4115 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action. A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves. The valve incorporates special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 4.5 to 17.2 bar (65 to 250 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures, crude oil and a variety of chemicals
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Air, H2S, bottled gases or any of the main slide media
- Leakage: None
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 3/8" NPTF
- Connections - Pilot: 1/4" NPTF
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 54 litres/min (12 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature - Standard: –20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)