The MPX Series Magnetostrictive Level Sensor
provides highly accurate and repeatable level readings in a wide variety of liquid level measurement applications. The MPX-F’s flexible stainless steel stem allows for accurate measurements in environments that are not straight-forward.
• Class 1 Division 1 Groups C & D, Class 1 Zone 1, Class 1 Zone 2
• Highly accurate and repeatable readings
• 4-20 mA, RS-485 (Modbus RTU) output
• Rugged and reliable, lengths up to 32 feet (9.75 m)
• Dual level (interface) measurement
• Tank volume/level, strapping table
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.