The YT-300 Volume Booster Relay is used in pneumatic control valve which receives positioner’s output signal and supply air pressure actuator to reduce response and adjusting time.
- Supplies constant air pressure at the rate of 1:1.
- By-passing control enhances safety of control valve.
- Response to slight changes in input signal, which increases accuracy of output of air pressure to actuator.
- Built-in 100 mesh screen filters dusts in the air.
- Supply/Outlet Connection: 1/4" PT or NPT
- Signal Connection: 1/4" PT or NPT
- Signal and Output Pressure: psig: 101 (bar: 7, kPa: 700, MPa: 0.7)
- Supply Pressure: psig 145 (bar: 10, kPa: 1,000, MPa: 1)
- Pressure Ratio: 1:1 Signal:Output
- Flow Capacity:
- Exhaust: 1.32 Cv
- Output: 1.19 Cv
- Material of Construction: Aluminum Diecast
- Temperature Range:
- -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.