Images are representations only.
Uniquely designed by Rotork Fairchild, the T6100 "Lock in Last Place" I/P pressure transducer provides flexibility, reliability and safety in applications requiring protection from signal failures to critical control system instruments. Its simple yet effective voice coil actuation now Locks in "Last Position" to accurately capture the setpoint with extremely low drift after a power loss permits the T6100 to maintain set point.
The unit's IP65 rating allows you to handle moist applications with ease. Design of the T6100 relies on a proprietary integrated solenoid valve module interposed between the flapper-nozzle pilot and the booster section.
Upon signal failure, an electrical charge stored within the active electronic circuit controlling the integrated solenoid valve module maintains the current to the voice coil at its last setpoint. Simultaneously, a high energy pulse closes the solenoid valve, trapping the signal pressure within the signal chamber at the last setpoint. The booster continues to provide its normal forward and exhaust flow, with the constant signal pressure now captured and maintained within the signal chamber.
Advanced valve orifice design of the T6100 increases its forward flow capacity to a minimum of 5-scfm at 21-psig supply pressure.
- Locks in "Last Position"
- Extremely low drift after power loss
- IP65 Rated
- Single part number specification
- Moisture resistant PCB and zinc coated components
- 5.0 scfh (0.14 m³/hour)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC 89/336/EEC
- European Norms EN 50081-2 & EN 50082-2
- IEC Standard 801-3 1984
- 1/2" BSPT Female
- 1/2" NPT Conduit
- 33 mm DIN 43650 Connector Mountable in Four Directions
- Junction Box
Enclosure, Body Material
- 5 scfm (8.5 m³/hour) at psig: 21 (bar: 1.7, kPa: 170) Supply psig: 9 (bar: 0.6, kPa: 60) Output
- 0.25% of Full Scale
- +0.5% of Full Scale
- 4-20 mA (2-Wire, 7 Volts Drop, Maximum
- Surface Mounting, or 2" Pipe Mount Brackets Available
- Vertical Preferred, Other Positions Re-zero
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 1/4" NPT Female
- Nickel-Plated Brass
- bar: 0.2 to 1
- kPa: 20 to 100
- psig: 3 to 15
- 0.25% of Full Scale
- < 0.5% of Span at 30 V/m Class 3 Band ABC (20-1,000 MHz) Per SAMA PMC 33.1 1978 & < 0.5% of Span at 10 V/m Level 3, 27-500 MHz Band Per IEC Standard 801-3 1984. EMC Directive 89 / 336 EEC European Norms EN 50081-2 & EN 50082-2
- psig: 20 to 40 (kPa: 150 to 280, bar: 1.5 to 2.8)
Supply Pressure Effect
- psig: 20 to 40 (bar: 1.5 to 2.8, kPa: 150 to 280)
- -30° to 65° C (-20° to 150° F)
- Zinc-Plated Steel