Images are representations only.
IME Model 1080 Series Stainless Steel Thermocouple Heads are designed specifically for explosion proof applications and constructed out of SS316 Stainless Steel to withstand applications where aggressive atmospheres prevail. This housing accommodates a terminal block or head mounted transmitter 50 mm (2.0") in diameter that can be mounted using M4 screws as indicated in the attached drawing.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
IME Model 1080 Connection Head, Explosion-Proof, 316 SST, 3/4" NPT, 1/2" NPT, FM/CSA View More
- Conduit Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Instrument Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Housing Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 4X
- FM/CSA Explosion Proof
- Class I, Division I; Groups B,C,D
- Class II, III, Division I; Groups E, F,G
2 - 3 weeks
IME Model 1088 Connection Head, Explosion-Proof, 316 SST, 1/2" NPT, ATEX/IECEx, IP68 View More
- 1088ST: ATEX/IECEx Ex-Proof Certified, IP68, SS 316 Thermocouple Head with Provision for Name Plate, Electro-Polished
- 02: Thread Size: T1=½" NPT, T2=½" NPT
2 - 4 weeks
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA - Class I, Div I Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div I Groups E, F, G. NEMA 4X.
- Ex - ATEX II 2 GD. Ex D IIC Gb Ta = -40° to 85° C. Ex Tb IIIC Db IP68
- FM - Class I, Div I Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div I Groups E, F, G. NEMA 4X, IP66.
- IECEx - Ex D IIC Gb Ta = -40° to 85° C. Ex Tb IIIC Db IP68.
- 1/2" BSP Female
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- M20 x 1.5 Female
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 3/4" NPT Female