Images are representations only.
Compact limit switch box, designed not only for the industrial market, but for indoor applications in hazardous areas.
Available in nickel plated aluminum, with flat lid or 3D indicator.
The SP and SM are a corrosion resistant devices, able to satisfy the requirements in water treatment and desalination plants; both SP and SM match the Ex ia IIC T6 standards with the integral intrinsically safe certification, covering both the enclosure and electrical components inside.
With these devices we provide a ready to mount solution, thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
- Integrated Mounting Kit for NAMUR PAttern
- Corrosion Free Glass Reinforced Plastic Enclosure on SP Series
- Nickel Plated Aluminium Body on SM Series
- 1 Cable Entry (SP) or 2 Cable Entries (SM) either Metric or Imperial
- Multiple Indicator Options
- Easy Wiring through the Terminal PCB Boadr
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 1/2" NPT
- M20 x 1.5
- 0.1 A @ 120 Vac Resistive
- 1 A @ 125 Vac, 1 A @ 30 Vdc, Resistive/Inductive/capacitive
- 2-Wire, 5 to 200 mA, 20 to 140 Volts (AC or DC)
- 3-Wire, PNP, 5 to 100 mA @ 30 Vdc, Amplified
- 5 A @ 25- Vac, 5 A @ 28 Vdc Resistive/Inductive
- 5 A @ 250 Vac, 0.5 A @ 24 Vdc, Resistive/Inductive
- 5 A @ 250 Vac, 1/4 hp @ 125 Vac, Resistive/Inductive
Enclosure, Body Material
- Glass Reinforced Plastic
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- 3D Indicator
- Flat Indicator
- 0 to 100 mA
- 10-30 Vdc
- 8 Vdc
- 2 DPDT Electromech with Silver Plated Contacts
- 2 Inductive Proximity NAMUR Sensor NJ2-V3-N 2-Wire NC Logic (for Exia Cert) or NBB2-V3-E2, 3-Wire PNP NO Switch
- 2 SPDT Electromech, AS-Interface or Proximity Switch with Silver or Gold-Plated Contacts or Hermetically Sealed with Silver Oxide or Gold Bifurcated
- -20 to +80 °C (+4 to +176 °F) Standard Temperature Range
ATEX, EAC, CCOE
- EX II 2GD Ex ia IIC T4/T5/T6
- Ex ia IIIB T44 °C........T108 °C Db IP6*
- Ta: -20 ° ≤ TA ≤ 80 °C
- Up to SIL 2 Certified by TÜV