Images are representations only.
Mac-Weld seal pots are used to provide a constant liquid head on each side of a flow meter involving steam or other condensable vapours. With a sealing liquid, they also isolate the instrument from the process. Mac-Weld seal pots are fabricated from A106 & 316 seamless stainless. Connections are 1/2" NPT, finished with solid steel plugs.
- Material: Grade A/B Schedule 40 or 80 Pipe and 3000 lb. (1,361 kg) Threadolets
- Test Pressure: 1600 psi Cold Hydrostatic Pressure
- Working Pressure: 750 psi (5,171 kPa, 51.7 bar)
- Temperature: 750° F (399° C)
- Finish: Red or Grey Oxide Primer
All outlets plugged with Solid Steel Plugs.