Images are representations only.
The Heavy Duty incremental encoder type A02H boasts a high degree of ruggedness in a very compact design. Its special construction makes it perfect for all applications in very harsh environments.Features
- Heavy Duty - Robust:
- Special shaft connection with interlocked bearings
- Balanced stainless-steel clamping ring
- Optional isolation inserts available to protect against shaft currents
- Compact and Versatile:
- Only 1.85" (49 mm) installation depth
- With cable connections, M23, M12 or MIL connectors
- With Push-Pull, RS422 or SinCos interface
Approvals & Certifications
- CE (According to EMC Guideline 2004/108/EC)
- Ex Zone 2 & 22
- GL (Letter of Conformity No. 74130)
- RoHS (According to Guideline 2002/95/EC)
- UL (C,US): File 224618
- PVC Cable: 3.28 feet (1 metre)
- Load Capacity of Shaft (Axial): 100 N
- Load Capacity of Shaft (Radial): 200 N
- Short Circuit Proof Outputs Protected
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 40 mA / 90 mA - Max.
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 50 mA / 100 mA - Max.
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 65 mA / 110 mA - Max.
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 80 mA / 150 mA - Max.
- Power Consumption without Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 55 mA / 125 mA - Max.
- Hollow Shaft: 0.6 to 1.65” (15.8 to 42 mm)
- M12 Connector, 8-Pin
- M23 Connector, 12-Pin
- MIL Connector, 8-Pin
- PVC Cable
- -3 dB Frequency: < 180 kHz - SinCos
- Pulse: 300 kHz - RS-422, Push-Pull, Push-Pull (7272 Compatible)
- Permissible Load / Channel: ± 20 mA - Max.
- Permissible Load / Channel: ± 30 mA - Max.
- Rising & Falling Edge Time: Max.
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 10-30 Vdc - SinCos, RS-422, Push-Pull
- 5 Vdc ± 5 % - SinCos, RS-422
- 5-30 Vdc - RS-422, Push-Pull (7272 Compatible)
- 50 to 5,000 Pulses
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: No - SinCos (5 Vdc ± 5 %), RS-422 (5 Vdc ± 5 %, 5-30 Vdc), Push-Pull (7272 Compatible)
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: Yes - SinCos & RS-422 (10-30 Vdc), Push-Pull
- Stainless Steel, Bore Tolerance H7
- Shock Resistance: 2,000 m/sec², 6 milliseconds (According to EN 60068-2-27)
- 2,500 Min⁻¹, Max.
- 6,000 Min⁻¹, Max.
- Flange Typical 1, 2: 1 Nm
- Flange Typical 3, 5, 6: 2 Nm
- Starting Torque with Sealing: < 0.2 Nm at 20° C (68° F)
- Vibration Resistance: 100 m/sec², 10 to 2,000 Hz (According to EN 60068-2-6)