Images are representations only.
Parker PGI’s general purpose Instrument Valves are an excellent choice for both simple or severe service, and the Multi-Port Valves are designed for multiple positioning of gauges, instruments and pressure switches. This versatility, when coupled with our reliable leak free, bubble tight shut-off, makes these valves an excellent choice for most service conditions up to 10,000 PSI.
Instrument and Multi-Port Valves feature PGI’s PTFE Pressure-Core® Stem Seal with 5 year warranty as standard, with the LoneStar™ design with PTFE packing also available. Seats offered are Hard Seat with non-rotating ball that eliminates seat galling, or Soft Seat with roddable straight-through design and bi-directional flow available.
The Power Valves are for service up to 6,170 PSI and conform to ANSI B31.1 Power Piping Code. Valve temperature and pressure ratings are ASME Class 2500, and materials conform to those listed in the ASTM specifications.
All Valves are also offered with our Low-Torque™ Grafoil® packed stem seals. To answer customer requests for a lower stem handle turning torque, PGI developed a proprietary assembly technique to lower stem torque by 50% which increases ease of operation, and therefore reduces stem abrasion and stem damage from over-torqueing. The Low-Torque™ Grafoil® packed stem seal reduces packing adjustments and the associated maintenance costs, while extending the service life of the Grafoil® packing.
In addition PGI Valves are available with a bonnet handle lock-out that prevents unauthorized cycling in either the open or closed position, or an anti-tamper bonnet that allows the bonnet stem to be placed in any position before removing the handle. OS &Y bonnets are also offered.
- Pressure-Core Stem Seal technology
- Low Torque bonnet and packing design
- 316 Stainless and Carbon Steel Body and Bonnet
- Available with Kel-F®,PEEK®,PTFE and Tefzel® Seats
- Non-Rotating Ball Seats
- Roddable designs
- Instrument & Multi-Port: Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel & Specialty Metals / Power: ASTM A105 Carbon Steel & ASTM A479 316 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
- Instrument & Multi-Port: 690 / Power: 425
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
- Instrument & Multi-Port: 10,000 / Power: 6,170
Maximum Working Temperature (°C)
- Instrument, Multi-Port & Power: 538° C
Maximum Working Temperature (°F)
- Instrument, Multi-Port & Power: 1,000° F
- Instrument & Multi-Port: PTFE Pressure-Core,® Low-Torque Grafoil,® Packed PTFE & O-RIngs / Power: Low-Torque Grafoil®
Port Connection Inlet
- 1/4" Thru 1" NPT Female & Male NPT
- Instrument & Multi-Port: Carbide® Ball & Soft "Roddable" Seat/Power: Carbide® Ball
- Process Control Lines
- Gauge Port applications
- Severe Service
- General shut-off service
Manifold, Instrument & Power - 2, 3, & 5-Valve Series
V-506 Instrument Hand Valve
V-502 Instrument Hand Valve
V-516 Multi-Port Gauge Valve
V-508 Instrument Hand Valve
V-528 Instrument Hand Valve
V-500 Instrument Hand Valve
V-518 Multi-Port Gauge Valve