Images are representations only.
The Rotork Fairchild 24CC and 24CS M/P Converters are motor driven pneumatic regulators with motor assemblies enclosed in a commercial enclosure.
The AC Control Unit for the 24CC unit is a continuous operation motor available in 115 VAC.
The control assembly for the 24CS unit is a stepper motor with an integral Translator Board which converts 23-26 VAC digital pulse inputs supplied by the customer, into control logic to drive the motor.Features
- Output Pressure locks in last position in event of power failure
- Continuous AC motor unit is instant start-stop, heavy duty impedance protected unit eliminates coasting and prevents burnout in the event of stalling
- Stepper motor capable of rapid start stop with high running torque enables use in open loop control systems
- Standard commercial enclosure or explosion-proof NEMA 4X housing for use in hazardous or harsh environments
- Optional end of travel limit switches for user setting of minimum and maximum pressure values
Approvals & Certifications
- FM Class I, Division I, Groups B, C, D, Dust Ignition-proof for Class II, Division I, Groups E, F, G.
- 21 W at 23-26 Vdc (Stepper Motor with Integral Translator)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Hazardous Area
- NEMA 4X
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 2.0 scfm (3.4 m³/hour)
- 2.5 scfm (4.25 m³/hour)
- 5.5 scfm (9.35 m³/hour)
- 14 scfm (23.8 m³/hour)
- 30 scfm (51 m³/hour)
- 4-20 mA DC
- AC Control Unit: 115 Vac, 60 Hz
- Stepper Motor (Voltage to Translator): 23-26 Vdc @ 800 Ma
- 1/4" NPT Female
- 1/8" NPT Female
- 115 Vac (24CC Series)
- 23 to 26 Vdc (24CS)
- bar: 0 to 1.5
- kPa: 0 to 150
- psig: 0 to 20
- -40° to 93° C (-40 to 200° F)