Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild Models PL-5 and PLT-8 Panel Loading Stations maintain and monitor output pressure for pneumatic instrumentation.
The PL-5 includes a regulator (Model 10, Model 30, Model 64/65A, or Model 81) and a standard pressure gauge that allows operator to set and read pressure at the panel.
The PLT-8 includes a regulator (Model 10, Model 30, or Model 64A/65A) and a three-way valve that allows operator to monitor the process in manual or automatic mode. In manual mode, operator can set and read the pressure at the panel. In automatic mode, operator can set the pressure from a remote location and read the pressure at the panel.
- Panel Loading Stations are available in five pressure ranges
- High flow capacity suitable for most control operations
- Automatic relief allows station to be left unattended
- Precision regulator satisfies most industrial requirements
- Lower Third, Upper Third: ± 3%
- Mid Scale: ± 2%
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 93.3° C (-40° to 200° F)
- 22 scfm (37.2 m³/hour)
- 30 scfm (51 m³/hour)
- 40 scfm (68 m³/hour)
- 50 scfm (85 m³/hour)
- 1/4" NPT
- bar: 0 to 13.7
- kPa: 0 to 1,379
- psig: 0 to 200
- < 0.1" WC (0.25 cm) - Model 81
- 0.125: WC (0.31 cm) - Model 10
- 0.25" WC (0.64 cm) - Model 30
- 1" WC (2.54 cm) - Model 64A & 65A