Images are representations only.
The model A48 bimetal thermometer has been specifically developed for use in air-conditioning and refrigeration technology for measuring the temperature in air ducts.
Due to the flexibly adjustable flange, the thermometer can be adapted to all standard wall thicknesses of pipe insulations.
- Accuracy class 2.
- Nominal size 63, 80, 100 and 160.
- Scale ranges from -30 ... +50 °C to 0 ... +120 °C.
- Bimetal coil
Nominal Size in mm
- 63, 80, 100 and 160
- Option: flange diameter d2 = 50 m
- Standard: flange diameter d2 = 61 mm
- Flange, steel zinc plated, adjustable on stem
- other insertion lengths on request
- Minimum immersion depth lmin = approx. 60 mm
- Ø 9 mm copper alloy
- Insertion length l = 160, 200 and 300 mm
- Class 2 per EN 13190
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Aluminium, black
- Acrylic plastic
- At bottom of stem
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Ventilation systems