Images are representations only.
The VEGAKON 61 is a conductive point level switch for conductive liquids.
The instrument is suitable as full or empty alarm in pipelines.Features
- Time and Cost-Saving Setup without Adjustment with Medium
- Optimum Cleaning through Front-Flush Installation
- Maintenance-Free Operation as Probe is Non-Sensitive to Buildup
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- G 1”
Enclosure, Body Material
- 1” NPT
- Relay Output
- Transistor Output - PNP
- 1 to 8 VA (AC) - Power Consumption
- 10 µA to 3 A (AC) - Switching Current
- 20 to 253 Vac - Voltage Supply
- 20 to 72 Vdc - Voltage Supply
- 50 mW to 750 VA (AC) - Breaking Capacity
- 50/60 Hz
- Minimum 10 mV, Max.
- psig: - 14.5 to 362 (kPa: - 100 to 2500, bar: -1 to 25)
- -40° to 150° C (-40° to 302° F)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316L Stainless Steel