Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild's all new PAX1 Motor Set Pressure Regulator is a flexible low voltage DC powered linear actuator coupled to one of four Fairchild precision pressure regulators capable of controlling pressure ranges of 0-0.5 psig to 0-3,000 psig and housed in a flameproof enclosure.
The unit is inherently lock-in-last-place as the actuator will maintain its position upon loss of electrical power. The Model 4100A is designed for applications requiring high flow capacity and accurate process control.
- Large area, high sensitivity diaphragm provides control sensitivity of 0.05" water column for precision control in low pressure applications
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Large relief valve provides high exhaust flow capacity
- Soft seat valves minimize air consumption
- Aspirator tube compensates for downstream pressure droop for flow demand
- Fluorocarbon on Dacron
- Nitrile on Dacron
Enclosure, Body Material
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 13 scfm (22 m³/hour) Where Downstream Pressure is 0.2 psig (0.014 bar, 1.4 kPa) Above 3.0 psig (0.2 bar) Setpint
- 70 scfm (119 m³/hour) @ 50 psig (3.44 bar, 344 kPa) Supply & 3.0 psig (0.2 bar) Setpint
- 0.05" WC (0.12 Mbar)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psig: 150 (kPa: 1,034, bar: 10.34)
Supply Pressure Effect
- None Detected
- Stainless Steel
- Zinc-Plated Steel