Images are representations only.
The Break-to-Length sensor is designed as a quick replacement element for existing thermowell assemblies. Pre-scored at 1" incriments, the sensor can be "broken" to fit most applications. A pair and a screw driver are the only tools required for the job. This unique design has no burrs or sharp egdes. For added protection the sensor come with a grommet that slips over the leads and fits into tubing.
- Lengths: 16" or 24"
- Temperature Rating: Low Temp 204°C (399°F), High Temp 482°C (899°F)
- 100Ω Platinum Element, ±0.1% @ 0°C
- 316/L Stainless Steel Sheath
- Four Conductor, Teflon or Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Leads
- 100 ohms Platinum 385 ± 0.1%
- Four Conductor, Teflon or Fiberglass Insulated & Jacketed Leads
- 16" (406.4 mm)
- 24" (609.6 mm)
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel
- -200° to 850° C (-328° to 1,562° F)