Images are representations only.
The differential pressure gauges of the DELTA-line product family are primarily used for the monitoring of low differential pressures where there are high requirements in terms of one-sided overpressure and static pressure.
- Robust Aluminum case with shatterproof window.
- Low measuring range from 0 ... 160 mbar.
- High accuracy up to 1.6 %.
- Optionally with approvals for hazardous areas.
- Differential pressure indication: Ø 100 mm
- Working pressure indication: Ø 22 mm (not available for ATEX versions)
- Working Pressure Indication: ≤ 4% of Span
- Differential Pressure Indication: ≤ 2.5% of Span (option ≤ 1.6 %)
Scale Ranges (EN 837)
- Differential pressure: 0 ... 0.16 to 0 ... 10 bar
Max. Working Pressure (Stat.)
- 25 bar
- Either side max. 25 bar
- Storage: -40 ... +70° C
- Medium: -10 ... +90° C
- Ambient: -10 ... +70° C (at ATEX: -10 ... +60° C)
- IP65 per IEC/EN 60529
Marking Per ATEX (Option)
- II 2D c T85° C/T100° C/T135° C X
- II 2G c IIC T4/T5/T6 X
Media Chamber (Wetted)
- Aluminium, EN AC–Al Si9Cu3(Fe), black lacquered (option: Stainless steel 1.4571)
Process Connections (Wetted)
- 2 x G 1/4 female, lower mount (LM), in-line, centre distance 26 mm
Pressure Elements (Wetted)
- Working pressure: Bourdon tube from Cu-alloy
- Differential Pressure: Compression springs from stainless steel 1.4310 and separating diaphragm from FPM/FKM (option: NBR)
Transmission Parts (Wetted)
- Stainless steel 1.4301, 1.4305, 1.4310, FPM/FKM (option: NBR)
- FPM/FKM (option: NBR)
- Copper alloy
- Differential and working pressure indication: White dial, black lettering
- Differential and working pressure indication: Blue pointer
Zero Adjustment for Differential Pressure Indication
- Via screw in the dial
- Aluminium, EN AC–Al Si9Cu3(Fe), black lacquered
- Plastic, with plug screw for zero point adjustment
- approx. 1.3 kg
- Marine boilers, pressure vessels, bilge-water collection
- Drinking and cooling-water treatment plants
- Pressure-boosting stations
- Heating technology
- Fire-extinguishing systems