Series Magnetostrictive Level sensor provides highly accurate and repeatable level readings in a wide variety of liquid level measurement applications. The MPX-R’s large, buoyant, and robust float allows it to be used in harsh applications where fouling or buildup might otherwise be of concern. The MPX-E’s lighter weight design allows it to be used in applications where space is limited.
• Class 1 Division 1 Groups C & D, Class 1 Zone 1, Class 1 Zone 2
• Highly accurate and repeatable readings
• 4-20 mA, RS-485 (Modbus RTU) output
• Rugged and reliable, lengths up to 32 feet (9.75 m)
• Dual level (interface) measurement
• Tank volume/level, strapping table
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.