Images are representations only.
Parker PGI's Body Vent Bleeder Fittings are offered in two styles of Body Vent (Bleeder) Wellhead Grease Fittings, the Standard Hex Head Style and the Hex Socket Head Style. Both are used to bleed pressure from valve bodies in service to 10000 PSI.
Both styles of Body Vent Fittings come standard with a stop pin to prevent the stinger from backing all of the way out of the fitting. In addition, both styles have the vent port on the side of the fitting instead of venting from the top which could be a safety issue in certain applications.
- Service up to 10000 PSI
- O-Ring seal to prevent leakage through stem cavity
- Compact Designs
- 1/2" - 1" NPT Sizes
- 440 Stainless Steel / Tungsten Carbide / Consult Factory for Additional Materials
- 1215 / 316 Stainless Steel / 4140 / Consult Factory for Additional Materials
Connection Thread Size (inch)
- 1-1/2" NPT to 1/4" NPT
- Annealed (NACE) / Rc 22, Maximum
Nut Hex Size (inch)
- 2" to 7/8"
- 2-5/8" to 1-5/8"
- Standard Hex Head / Hex Socket Head
- Wellhead Equipment Maintenance
- Valve Body Pressure Relief