Images are representations only.
High overload safety up to 100/400 bar.
- High overload safety, optionally up to 40, 100 or 400 bar, due to the metallic pressure element limit stop, without liquid-filled measuring cell.
- Wide choice of special materials.
- Also available with liquid-filled case for high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations.
- Instruments with inductive contacts for use in hazardous areas with ATEX approval.
- Instruments with electronic contact for PLC applications.
- EN 837-3
- 4” & 6” (100 & 160 mm)
- ±1.5% of span
- or other equivalent units of pressure or vacuum
- Pressure from 6 psi (400 mbar) to 600 psi (40 bar), 4” (100 mm) flange diameter
- Pressure from 6” H2,O (16 mbar) to 100” H2,O (250 mbar), 6” (160 mm) flange diameter
- Vacuum/Compound to 600 psi (40 bar)
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Steady: full scale value
- Choice of 600 psi (40 bar) or 1,500 psi (100 bar)
- Medium: +212° F (+100° C) maximum
- Ambient: -4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)
- Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68° F (20° C) ±0.8% of Span for every 18° F (10°K) rising or falling.
- Weather resistant (NEMA 3 / IP54) - dry case
- Weather tight (NEMA 4X / IP66) - liquid-filled case
Pressure Connection & Lower Diaphragm Housing
- 1/2” NPT female
- Lower mount (LM)
- Material: 316 stainless steel
Upper Diaphragm Housing
- >100” H2 O (250 mbar) Stainless Steel
- ≤100” H2 O (250 mbar): Chrome Steel
- All ranges with FPM/FKM (Viton) sealing gasket
- > 100” H2 O (250 mbar): Inconel® (NiCr-alloy)
- ≤ 100” H2 O (250 mbar): 316 Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel
- White aluminum with black lettering
- Black aluminum, non-adjustable - Type 433.56
- Black aluminum, adjustable - Type 432.56
- 304 Stainless Steel with pressure relief disc and Stainless Steel bayonet ring
- Laminated safety glass with Buna-N gasket
- Glycerine - Type 433.56
- With liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration and overpressure
- Suitable in corrosive environments for gaseous, liquid or highly viscous media.
- Process industry: chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, on and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction
- Ideally for applications in the water/wastewater industry