Images are representations only.
The excess flow check valve is an inline mounting valve which prevents the loss of control fluid in the event of a line break or high leakage downstream. Typically installed in service lines to actuators vulnerable to damage, and located within a system control panel close to the main directional control valve.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Operating Media: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Connection: 1/4" NPT
- Shutoff Flow Ranges: 0.4 to 2.0 litres/minute, 2.0 to 5.0 litres/minute
- Working - Standard: -20° to 200° C (-4° to 392° F)
- Recommended Filtation: 25 micron