SS3 Linear / Rotary Smart Valve Positioner Sturdy explosion proof housing and smart performance with innovative and ever-strong coil drive even under harsh working environments.
- Flameproof IECEx / ATEX / KC Ex d IIC T6
- Easy and Quick Auto-calibration
- Detecting RA (Reverse Acting) or DA (Direct Acting) Automatically Regardless of Wrong Air Connections
- Available to Use for Single or Double Acting Without Any Apecial Adjustments
- Compact Design Allowing to be Installed on Small Actuators
- Providing Error Messages Against Performance Failures
- Possible to Test the Actuator With Any Fixed Signal Under a Test Mode
- Programmable Characteristic Curve With 17 Points
- Wide Operating Temperature Range [-30° to 75° C (-22° F to 167° F)]
- Improved Control of High-friction Globe and Ball Valves by Eliminating Overshoot and Hunting
- Low Air Consumption
- Providing a Mounting Bracket to Meet IEC 60534-6-1 for Linear Valves
- Supporting a NAMUR Mounting Pattern IEC 60534-6-2 (VDI/VDE 3845) and Providing a Multi-size Mounting Bracket for Rotary Valves
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.