Images are representations only.
As class 0.6 test gauge series, the model 610.20 and 630.20 capsule pressure gauges are suitable for precision measurements in laboratories. They are based upon the proven capsule measuring system.
On pressurization, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
- Zero adjustment in front.
- Special connection location on request.
- Low scale ranges from 0 ... 10 mbar.
- EN 837-3
Nominal Size in mm
- or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
- 0 to 10 mbar to 0 to 600 mbar
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Steady: Full scale value
- Medium: ≤ 60° C
- Ambient: -20 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.6 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
Ingress Protection Per IEC / EN 60529
- Lower Mount or Lower Back Mount G ½ B (Male), SW 22
- Model 630.20: Stainless steel
- Model 610.20: Copper alloy
- Dual capsule element, stainless steel
- Copper alloy, with ball bearing
Zero Point Setting
- In front
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Knife edge pointer, aluminium, black
- Stainless steel
- Clear non-splintering plastic
- Bayonet ring, stainless steel
- Precision measurement in laboratories
- High-accuracy pressure measurement
- For gaseous, dry and non-aggressive media
- Model 630.20 also for aggressive media