Images are representations only.
The incremental economy encoder type 3700 with optical sensor technology are a particularly compact and economical solution.
The carbon-fibre reinforced plastic housing of these incremental encoders is, nevertheless, extremely robust and resistant.Features
- Tube Tech cable outlet with extremely high strain relief
- Ideal for outdoor use thanks to high IP protection
- Compact size of only 1.457" (37 mm)
- 10 to 1,024 pulses per revolution
Approvals & Certifications
- CE (According to EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4 & EN 61000-6-3)
- Ex Zone 2 & 22
- RoHS (According to EU Guideline 2002/95/EG)
- UL (C,US): File 224618
- 1 to 5 metres PVC Cable
- Shaft Load (Axial): 10 N
- Shaft Load (Radial): 20 N
- Short Circuit Proof Outputs Protected
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 40 mA / 90 mA - Max.
- Power Consumption with Inverted Signal (No Load): Typically 50 mA / 100 mA - Max.
- Shaft Diameter: 4 to 8 mm
- PVC Cable
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
- Bearings, Shaft: IP65
- Cable Outlet: IP67
- 40 % CF (Carbon Fibre)
- Pulse: 250 kHz, Max.
- Shaft: 0.49” (12.5 mm)
- Permissible Load / Channel: ± 20 mA - Max.
- Rising & Falling Edge Time: Max.
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Pulse Rate: 10 to 1,024 Pulses/Revolution
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: No - RS-422, Push-Pull (5-30 Vdc)
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: Yes - Push-Pull (10-30 Vdc)
- Stainless Steel
- Shock Resistance: 1,000 m/sec², 6 milliseconds (According to EN 60068-2-27)
- 6,000 Min⁻¹, Max.
- 10-30 Vdc - Push-Pull
- 5 Vdc ± 5 % - RS-422
- 5-30 Vdc - Push-Pull
- Starting Torque: < 0.007 Nm
- Vibration Resistance: 100 m/sec², 10 to 2,000 Hz (According to EN 60068-2-6)