Images are representations only.
The PI39-TS Intensifier amplifies the inlet pressure to a higher outlet pressure by a predetermined ratio.
Pressure in the high pressure line can become reduced as a result of a system leak or the use of the stored (pressure) energy.
The PI39-TS restores and maintains that pressure in such instances. Check and changeover valves are integrated within the main body of the intensifier.
When the inlet pressure x the ratio = the outlet pressure, then the PI39-TS is in a stalled condition and there is minimal consumption of fluid.
The PI39-TS does not contain a high pressure line vent valve.Features
- Designed to boost the pressure of any water-based or mineral/synthetic oil-based fluid
- Boosts inlet pressure up to 5 times without external power. The maximum outlet pressure is psi: 13,050 (kPa: 90,000, bar: 900)
- When system pressure is achieved, there is minimal consumption of expensive hydraulic fluid
- External components manufactured from 316 (standard) no painting required for hostile environments
- 1/4" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1/4" Female Medium Pressure
- 1/4" NPT Female
- bar: 0 to 900
- kPa: 0 to 90,000
- psi: 0 to 13,050
Seat / Seal Material
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 345
- kPa: 34,500
- psi: 5,000