Images are representations only.
The Type 14460 and 14470 check / thermal relief valves have been developed to directly replace a single unit separate check and thermal relief valves used, for example, in wellhead control systems. The principal feature of this valve is its ability to return over pressurised fl uid caused by thermal expansion downstream internally back to the supply point - thereby eliminating separate exhaust piping.
- No Exhaust Line Connection required - exhaust line piping is eliminated
- Set Point Repeatability ±2%
- Set Point Range - user specified up to 700 bar
- Sealing Re-Seat Pressure - Virtually zero leakage re-seat pressure ≥ 90% of cracking pressure
- Orifice Size: Ø 4 mm
- Back Pressure - set point is not affected by vent back pressure. Maximum permissible back pressure 100 bar
- Operating Media - mineral oils, water glycol fluids and some chemicals
- Single Integrated Unit - single integrated unit eliminates inter-valve piping
- Valve Proof Testing - removal or disconnection of the valve during proof testing is not required