The bifold range of medium pressure trunnion ball manifolds have been developed to provide safe and reliable intervention and control of liquid service applications up to 20,000 psi / 1379 bar.They are available in a variety of Configurations Including single block & bleed and a double block & bleed, designed for instrument calibration or repair.The manifolds consist of trunnion ball valve isolation valves and a needle valve vent, reducing the number of possible leak paths and in turn reducing system costs and weight.
- Available in a number of configurations for a variety of applications
- Maintenance free stem sealing
- Bi-directional straight through flow path minimising pressure drop
- Non rotating anti-galling tip as standard
- Vee tip vent valve
- Compact design
- High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Exotic materials available upon request
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body
- Operating temperature range of -20° C to 170° C
- Tube sizes from ¼" to 1"
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.